HOW TO ENCOURAGE YOUR CHILD TO THE QURAN AS A PART OF DAILY LIFE
- Recite or put on an audio on the Qur’an in the presence of your child, in the home as well as the car.
- Instead of singing nursery rhymes before bedtime, recite from the Qur’an.
- Always keep a Qur’an to hand with you.
- Take your older child with you to the Islamic bookshop and allow them to choose an easy-to-read Qur’an for themselves. Teach them how to respect it and look after it.
- Make time at least once every day to sit together and read, even if it is just one father.
- Take the time to explain more about the Qur’an to your child.
Info lanjut mengenai buku di atas boleh dirujuk melalui link ini: